9th grade P-TECH students received feedback on their resumes from Career Coaches on April 11th at the Institute of Technology High School in downtown Syracuse. Coaches pointed out all the beneficial material the students had listed, suggested some valuable changes, and gave students constructive advice on design and layout of their resumes. Students will take the feedback and make changes in an upcoming English class. Their resumes will continually be modernized while in the ITC P-TECH program.
Thank you to all the Career Coaches that participated in the final Career Coaching event for 9th grade students during this school year:
- James Branche – United Radio, Inc.
- Trish Bullis – National Grid
- Jennifer Donahoe – Feldmeier Equipment Inc.
- Dan Figueroa – McIntosh Box & Pallet Co. Inc.
- Keith Flynn – Kilian Manufacturing Corp.
- David Gillan – ICS Solutions Group
- Jessica Grzasko – ICS Solutions Group
- Leah Isgar – C.R. Fletcher Associates
- Kim Jakway – International Controls & Measurements Corp.
- Melissa Menon – Darco Manufacturing, Inc.
- Steve Midecke – SRCTec
- Greg Miller – Liftech Equipment Co., Inc.
- Laura Snepenger – Sunoco Ethanol
- Vince Nicotra – QPK Design / Campbell Corporation
- Joe Melita – SRC, Inc.
- Gary Stevens – SRCTec
- Shane Stockhauser – McIntosh Box & Pallet Co. Inc.
- Steve Schill – INFICON Inc.