COMING SOON! New registration process powered by Salesforce, our new CRM system. Stay tuned for more details!
- This event has passed.
OSHA – 10-Hour General Industry Outreach Training Day 1 of 2
December 11, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm EST
This program is primarily intended for individuals who need general knowledge on industrial safety and health. Excellent overview for supervisors and group leaders or human resource professionals with no safety background.
The 10-Hour course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. This training program is provided through the MACNY/OSHA Alliance, whose goal is to help small business develop world-class safety programs.
- Introduction to OSHA, including OSHA Act; General Duty Clause; Inspections, Citations and Penalties; Recordkeeping
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Hazard Communication
- Confined Space
- Safety and Health Programs
Who should attend:
HR Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, individuals responsible for safety compliance at your facility
Individuals must attend both full days of training to receive certification.
Facilitator: Occupational Safety Consultants, Inc.