- This event has passed.
Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
May 10, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am EDT
Learn how to identify with people and relate to others in a way that increases your influence with them. To be a successful leader, you need to learn to communicate in a way that connects with others.
Truths about connecting:
- Connecting increases your influence in every situation
- Connecting is all about others
- Connecting goes beyond words
- Connecting always requires energy
- Connecting is more skill than natural talent
- Connectors find common ground
- Connectors do the work of keeping it simple
- Connectors create an experience everyone enjoys
- Connectors inspire people
- Connectors live what they communicate
Join Dave Freund, MACNY’s Chief Leadership Officer and John Maxwell Team certified coach, for this exciting two-hour session. We will cover Connecting Principles and Practices that will help you move from simply communicating to connecting!
Check out the latest testimonial for Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: