- Does it seem like you give the same performance feedback to individuals year after year with no improvement?
- Are your employees unable to translate performance feedback into action?
- Are your employees stuck in career-limiting habits that prevent them from performing at their full potential?
- Do you have wellness initiatives that need more consistent measurement or support?
Developed by the creators of the New York Times bestseller, Crucial Conversations®, Change Anything Training is a breakthrough application of powerful social science skills to equip everyone with the ability to succeed at self-directed change. Change Anything skills help employees and leaders take charge of their own change in ways that lead to greater engagement, performance, health and personal happiness.REGISTER NOW!
Participants will leave with the skills and support to become substantially more effective at:
- Performance Management
- Corporate Wellness
- Change Management
- Participants will learn how to:
- Diagnose what’s keeping them stuck in the status quo
- Create change plans that lead to desirable and lasting results
- Translate performance feedback into action
- Use six sources of influence to make individual change inevitable
Who should attend:
- Executives desiring employees to engage in “self-directed” change
- Leaders of Corporate Wellness initiatives
- Leaders tasked with upgrading an organization’s performance management practices
- Managers who are expected to coach and develop employees
- High-potential employees who will benefit from understanding how to influence human behavior
Date/Times: Thursday, March 9, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: MACNY Headquarters
Cost: $595/MACNY member; $795/non-member / $535.50 Individual Member
Facilitator: David Freund
David Freund is the Chief Leadership officer of MACNY. His background includes over 35 years of manufacturing experience with and expertise in developing and implementing quality management systems, manufacturing control systems and self-directed work teams. David serves on the boards of nonprofits, privately held companies as well as a past member of the Onondaga Central School board. He also served as chairman of the MACNY’s Factory Management Council.REGISTER NOW!