OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Two-Day Training
This program is primarily intended for individuals who need general knowledge of industrial safety and health. Excellent overview for supervisors and group leaders or human resource professionals with no safety background.
The 10-Hour course emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention. This training program is provided through the MACNY/OSHA Alliance, whose goal is to help small business develop world-class safety programs.
- Introduction to OSHA, including OSHA Act; General Duty Clause; Inspections, Citations, and Penalties; Recordkeeping
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Machine Guarding
- Hazard Communication
- Confined Space
- Safety and Health Programs
Date & Time:
August 28 & 29, 2019
8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Click here to register today!