Root Cause Analysis / Corrective Action
This practical, interactive training program is designed to provide quality and operating professionals with an understanding of the processes and techniques that lead to root cause analysis and effective corrective action. The course presents the context and the tools for determining the root cause of non-conformances which will allow for the implementation of effective corrective action. Presented through case studies and group workshop exercises, this course will strengthen your ability to take the fundamental steps for continual improvement.
- ISO and Corrective Action
- The Plan Do Check Act Cycle
- An 8 D Approach to Corrective Action
- Correction, root cause analysis and corrective action
- A Tool Box for Corrective Action – five basic tools for success
Date & Time
July 18, 2019
8 am – 12 pm
Click here to register today!