Here at MACNY we are always searching for ways to provide more value to our Individual Members—especially in the arena of professional development and personal growth.
We are pleased to announce to you that MACNY will continue to exclusively offer Individual Members a monthly mastermind discussion group based around John Maxwell’s book “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.” The group will be led by Certified John Maxwell Team Coach and MACNY Chief Leadership Officer, David Freund.
Whether this is new to you, or you joined us for sessions over the last year—you are welcome to attend.
Here is what you can expect:
- A 90-minute session each month (schedule attached)
- Each month David will provide a training on 1-2 Laws
- The sessions will run throughout the entire year cycling through each law – no need to start at law #1, you can join us at any time and pick right up with that month’s session
Here is what you will need to do:
- Save the date on your calendar for each month’s session
- Purchase a copy of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” by John Maxwell
- Come prepared to discover leadership as seen through the eyes of this New York Times, bestselling author and INC Magazine’s and the American Management Associations number one leadership guru.
- Register to attend
We are so glad to be able to offer you this program (valued at $400) at no cost as an additional benefit to being an Individual Member. To register for one, some, or all sessions email Marisa Norcross at [email protected].
*Please note that this offer is only for Individual Members. To learn more about Individual Membership visit www.macny.org/individual-membership.