Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? John Maxwell says the answer is yes. He has been passionate about personal development for over fifty years, and for the first time, he teaches everything he has gleaned about what it takes to reach our potential. Join David Freund, Independent Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker with the John Maxwell Team, as he teaches you…
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Modeling: It’s Hard to Improve When You Have No One But Yourself to Follow
- The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth Stops When You Lose the Tension Between Where You are and Where You Could Be
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others
Join us as we explore John Maxwell’s 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth. Each attendee will receive a copy of this #1 New York Times Bestseller. You will also develop your personal plan for applying each of the laws in your life.
What Others Have Said About the 15 Invaluable Laws…
“Remarkable insights and wisdom into how each of us can reach our full potential and make a positive difference in the lives of others.” – Elizabeth Dole, Former US Cabinet Secretary, Senator and Red Cross President
“Embracing these laws will cause you to grow individually and in your contribution to those around you.” – John Calipari, Head Basketball Coach at the University of Kentucky
Date / Times: Tuesday, November 27th from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: MACNY Headquarters
Facilitator: David Freund
David Freund is the Chief Leadership officer of MACNY. His background includes over 35 years of manufacturing experience with and expertise in developing and implementing quality management systems, manufacturing control systems and self-directed work teams. David serves on the boards of nonprofits, privately held companies as well as a past member of the Onondaga Central School board. He also served as chairman of the MACNY’s Factory Management Council.