Be sure to check out our calendar for the most up-to-date information on all of MACNY’s training and events!
Featured class of the month: Mastering Emotional Intelligence
For a limited time only, take advantage of a FLASH SALE on Mastering Emotional Intelligence. Click here to register today!
Whether you are aware of them or not, emotions are intertwined in everything you think, do, and say each day on the job, in your career, and through your life. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is how you handle yourself and others on the job.
- Understanding the elements of successful project management
- Reviewing & understanding the project review process
- The organization and planning necessary from requirements definition to project closure
- The process used to determine project scope, estimate costs and schedules, organize and staff a project, monitor project progress, and develop lessons learned from completed projects
- Complete Project Management Exam and Receive Certification
Date & Time
June 25th, 2019
8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Click here to register today!
Exciting training being offered in June:
June 7th: CyberSAFE 2019 with New Horizons
June 11th & 18th: Crucial Conversations
June 13th: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Personality Training
June 13th & 14th: ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training
June 20th: Making Today Matter
June 20th: Excel Part 1
*FLASH SALE June 25th: Mastering Emotional Intelligence*
Contact Hilary Hext, Training Manager, at [email protected]