Be sure to check out our calendar for the most up-to-date information on all of MACNY’s training and events!
Featured class of the month: Syracuse University’s Project Management Certification Course
This course is intended for people who are interested in developing skills in project management. After the class, you will take Syracuse University’s Project Management Certification Exam which will certify you as a Project Management Professional.
- Understanding the elements of successful project management
- Reviewing & understanding the project review process
- The organization and planning necessary from requirements definition to project closure
- The process used to determine project scope, estimate costs and schedules, organize and staff a project, monitor project progress, and develop lessons learned from completed projects
- Complete Project Management Exam and Receive Certification
This course meets four times:
Friday, May 17th, Friday, May 24th, Friday, May 31st, Thursday, June 6th
9 am – 3 pm
Click here to register today!
Exciting training being offered in May:
May 14 – Becoming a Person of Influence
May 15 – Sexual Harassment Prevention Webinar for Supervisors
May 16 – Forklift Operator Safety: Train-the-Trainer
May 17 – Syracuse University’s Project Management Certification Course (4-day Training)
Contact Hilary Hext, Training Manager, at [email protected]