The Law of the Lid states that our teams and our organizations cannot grow beyond our level of knowledge and expertise. Having partners as we learn makes it more fun and dramatically improves the entire experience. Throughout history, The Mastermind has been an invaluable tool for growth. Unfamiliar with The Mastermind? Here’s our favorite definition. The Mastermind – The sum of two minds thinking together on the same topic is greater than their parts. They are together a mastermind.
Transformational Leadership is a training based on The Mastermind. Coming together in a small group to explore, in depth, the deeper learnings of these five great books:
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader by John C. Maxwell
- The Speed of Trust by Stephen M. R. Covey
- Why by Simon Sinek
- Multipliers by Liz Wiseman
- One four-hour session each month of the course (March – July)
- A group coaching session via conference call two weeks after the classroom session
- Independent reading of the selected book for each month
- March 5th
- April 2nd
- May 7th
- June 4th
- July 9th
Class size is limited to 15 participants. To learn more, or to register for this great class, click here.
For more information or to ask a question, email David Freund at [email protected].