Get Started with Mentoring!
February 13, 2020
2:30 – 4:30 PM
Facilitated by Barb Stone, Build Your Path LLC
This course is designed to help you develop a mentoring approach to develop individuals in your company. Think about the different individuals who have influenced and guided you through your career – both on a personal and professional basis. How can you pass this forward? Discover the concepts to help you define why mentoring is necessary; the qualities of a mentor; and the skills required. By developing a program, both the mentees and the mentors will create growth and awareness.
- Why a mentorship program?
- How to add value to mentees
- Developing long-term relationships with mentors
- Impacting an emerging leader’s life
- Providing guidance/Being a role model
- The qualities and role of a mentor
- Skills of a mentor
- Setting parameters for partnership
- Creation of a designed alliance between mentor and mentee
- The 3 Levels of Listening
- Using Powerful Questions