Start the new year by attending one of our newest courses, “Your Ideal – An Introduction to a Wholebeing Approach”
January 16, 2020
2:30 – 4:30 PM
Facilitated by Barb Stone, Build Your Path LLC
We all have multiple levels of our lives. It is important that we look at each level from a macro point of view. This will direct us to what it is to lead a fulfilling life. These concepts are the basis for a Wholebeing Approach to life. This course will give you a different perspective on setting goals and initiatives for 2020.
The Wholebeing Approach focuses on the five macro levels of your life: Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Relational, and Emotional, or SPIRE. It is important to explore and learn each component of SPIRE on a personal and professional level to achieve your goals for the new year.
Take a look at mapping out your initiatives from a different perspective – Positive Psychology – A Wholebeing Approach.
This introduction course will begin with a brief overview of positive psychology. We will then explore the components of SPIRE – Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Relational and Emotional. Each component will be outlined to address different elements to help you create the start of a “whole” balanced plan for the New Year.
- What is it to bring your “whole” self to work?
- Positive Psychology concepts
- Discussions on intentions and gratitude
- Why not a Wholebeing Approach?
- Review of SPIRE – Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Relational and Emotional
- Discussions on each component
- For you
- For your workplace
- Visualize what you want for your year
- What would be your ideal self; your ideal self as a leader
- What is your plan – create a 30-day challenge