Whether you are aware of them or not, emotions are intertwined in everything you think, do, and say each day on the job, in your career, and throughout your life. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is how you handle yourself and others on the job.
Join us for this one-day workshop to change your perspective on your emotional intelligence!
October 31, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
5788 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13214
David Freund, Chief Leadership Officer
People who develop their EQ communicate effectively, handles stress well, make good decisions, handle conflict productively, are better team players, respond flexibly to change, influence others more, and provide top-notch performance.
The program has one purpose…to increase your EQ.
Here’s What You Will Do!
1. Discover what EQ is and why it matters at work.
2. Broaden your awareness of the role of your emotions in your job, your profession, and at work.
3. Explore the four EQ skills in action: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management.
4. Discuss real world examples and experiences, what works, what doesn’t, and what to do next time.
5. From the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal assessment results, understand your current level of emotional intelligence (strengths and weaknesses) and where to focus your development.
6. Complete your own EQ Development Plan to include one EQ goal and specific EQ practice strategies that will help you achieve this goal.
Learning Features You Receive In Your Emotional Intelligence Appraisal®
1. Comprehensive EQ scores, analysis, and recommended strategies are based upon the participant’s unique score profile and are designed to bridge the learning-doing gap.
2. Goal setting, result sharing, and goal tracking system.
3. EQ lessons include movies and TV clips with analysis to bring EQ to life.
4. A scheduled re-test comes with a full change-score report and recommended strategies based on new results.